QFI offers grants to select AHS chapters to organize chapter and community engagement programming. Chapter leads can apply for up to $3,000 (or the equivalent) for planned AHS group activities once a year. Final award amounts will depend on the number of students impacted, the scale of the activity, and the strength of the application. Some activity ideas are listed below, but applicants are encouraged to pitch their original ideas as well:
- Service Learning Projects
- Outreach activities that highlight the Arabic program to other schools in the area or the general community
- Sponsor student participation in national/state level Arabic language examinations and/or competitions
- Supplies or materials for an Arabic book or film club
- Virtual exchange project with another established AHS chapter or a school looking to start a chapter or class in the US or abroad
- Other projects/activities that would benefit the AHS chapter members and increase exposure of Arabic language and Arab cultures for the school and greater community.
How To Participate
This grant program is open year-round, and applications are accepted on a rolling basis. See below for the full grant announcement along with QFI’s grants management portal.
Request for Proposals: View HERE
QFI Grants Portal: APPLY NOW
For any questions regarding the application or program contact firstname.lastname@example.org.