In partnership with Concordia Language Villages we offer intensive, cohort-based workshops for Arabic language teachers that take place over several weekends throughout the school year. Participants commit to two in-person workshops and three online webinars. These workshops are open to primary, secondary, and college-level Arabic teachers in the US and Canada.
To make it possible for dedicated teachers to take advantage of this high-impact educational opportunity, all costs of the workshops are covered, including a travel stipend for participants.
Workshops are led by expert teacher-trainers and have covered topics like these:
- Integrating the Common Core and 21st-Century Skills into Units of Instruction for the Arabic Language Classroom
- Strategies to Increase Proficiency of Arabic Language Learners
- Staying in the Target Language in the Arabic Language Classroom
- Integrating Culture into the Arabic Language Classroom
- Strategies to Facilitate Language Learning
Applications for the workshop series open in August. The first in-person workshop takes place in October, followed by three webinars; the second in-person workshop follows in April.
To learn more please email firstname.lastname@example.org.