Arabic Honor Society
The AHS fosters and supports student engagement in Arabic language study at the high school level, and offers students a platform for continuing their studies into college and beyond. The AHS accomplishes this by:
- Offering exclusive awards to support participation in summer study, study abroad, and college tuition
- Providing information about post-high school institutions and opportunities for students to continue their Arabic studies
- Compiling a list of scholarships and grants for Arabic language students at the high school level and beyond
- Providing career guidance, along with comprehensive profiles of Arabic language-oriented careers, and outlining the essential steps necessary to reach these goals
- Organizing yearly contests and events to connect and engage students
- Partnering with CirkledIn to help students connect with higher education and career opportunities.