Arabic Honor Society
The Arabic Honor Society (AHS) fosters and supports student engagement in Arabic language study at the high school level, and offers students a platform for continuing their studies into college and beyond. AHS accomplishes this by:
- Offering exclusive funding opportunities for AHS students to apply for financial support to participate in summer Arabic language study, study abroad in the Arabic-speaking world, and funding towards college tuition
- Providing information about post-secondary institutions and opportunities for students to continue their Arabic studies
- Compiling a list of scholarships and grants available to Arabic language students at the high school level and beyon
- Providing career guidance, along with comprehensive profiles of Arabic language-oriented careers, and outlining the essential steps necessary to reach these goals
- Organizing yearly contests and events to connect and engage students
- Partnering with CirkledIn to help students connect with higher education and career opportunities.