Classroom Resource Enrichment Grants
Given budgetary restrictions, teachers often lack the ability to purchase materials they need for their classrooms to engage students and improve their learning outcomes. To help bridge this gap, we offer Classroom Resource Enrichment Grants (CREGs). CREGs are awarded throughout the academic year, and provide teachers with supplementary funding to purchase educational tools and resources or hold activities to further explore the Arabic language and the Arab world.
Teachers have used the Classroom Resource Enrichment Grants for age-appropriate, student-centered resources and materials, including:
• Popular games like Arabic Jeopardy
• Card games
• Arabic textbooks
• Collection of leveled Arabic reading books
• Arabic films
• Transportation and admission costs for a field trip to a cultural museum
• Doumbeks for a school assembly and special classroom unit on music
• Traditional classroom decorations
• Classroom calligraphy supplies and funding to bring an instructor to teach a specialized calligraphy unit.
The 2018-19 application deadlines are:
October 22, 2018
January 21, 2019
March 18, 2019
How to Participate
CREGs are available for teachers in the US and the UK. Click here To learn more about application requirements in your region, click on the corresponding link below:
To view examples of how past recipients have used CREGs, click here.
To apply to the grant program, please visit QFI’s grants management portal, FluidReview:Apply Now